Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting
Okay, this is actually not the recipe I wanted to share today, but due to a lack of time (and creating these posts take time) I’ll only be posting this cream cheese frosting recipe. Not just any recipe though, a simple and easy cream cheese frosting recipe. And I promise I’ll be back with another recipe soon!
So let’s begin…
For this recipe you’ll need some cream cheese, butter, confectioner’s sugar and vanilla extract.
First, put your butter and cream cheese in a bowl of an electric mixer.
And start mixing them all together till it starts getting nice and creamy.
Next, add vanilla and gradually add the confectioner’s sugar in batches.
Keep on mixing till it’s all smooth and creamy.
Hmmmm, nice and smooth, now it’s all ready to use!
You can use this cream cheese frosting for cupcakes or use as a filling for your cake, it’s delicious! Check out the printable recipe below.
If you’ve tried this recipe don’t forget to rate it when you’re making a comment on this blog post!
- 1 cup cream cheese 225 g room temperature
- 1 cup butter 225 g room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 cups confectioner's sugar 720 g
- Sift sugar and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on high until creamy. Add vanilla. Then, add the sugar in batches. If necessary scrape down the sides in between each addition. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Now you're ready to start frosting!
Cream Cheese Frosting can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.